We make the following commitment to donors:
- All donations and standing order forms given to our representatives are doubly acknowledged. A receipt is provided at once and a further formal acknowledgement is sent by post.
- All donations received by post or by credit card are formally acknowledged.
- Donations made for a specific purpose will be used only for that purpose.
- We will not supply your name, address or other personal details to any third party without your written permission.
- Standing orders will be cancelled if you wish to do so.
- Upon request any personal information will be removed from our database.
- Your wishes will be respected if you do not wish to receive literature from us.
- Any complaint or query from a donor will be dealt with promptly.
- We are a registered charity with the Charities Unit of the Revenue Commissioners CHY18280 & the Charities Regulatory Authority CRA 200698841.
- Our financial accounts are prepared in accordance with FRS102 Charities SORP as issued by the Charity Commission Office and the office of Scottish Charity regulator.
- We are signed up to the Statement of Guiding Principles on Fundraising with the Charities Institute of Ireland
- We are on the journey to be compliant with the Governance Code for Community and Voluntary Organisations in Ireland.
- All representatives carry identity cards with photographs. Their photos are on our website.
- Our representatives will treat people with respect and will not apply any sort of pressure.
- They will not exploit any relationship with a donor for personal gain.
- Our representatives are employed on a permanent basis and do not receive commission.
Our staff are instructed to conduct themselves at all times with integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. They will act at all times openly and in such a manner that donors are not misled.We treat staff fairly in relation to terms and conditions of employment. Door to Door Team . Contact us